*Does the Tag thing*
I was tagged by yupstilleating
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below, and if you’re curious about any of the answers of the person you were tagged by, send them a message asking about it! Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Mutt! (clearly not for real; but if you’re sharp you’ve seen it here somewhere, lol)
- Nickname: Mutt, Specs, FuzziMutt
- Birthday: Nov 21
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: ??? lol
- Height: 5’ 2-3”? been awhile since I looked
- Time Zone: EST
- What time and date is it there: 9/17/2014, and sometime at night, I’m sure. (this was queued)
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 5-6 maybe? I’m sure that’s awful for me.
- The last thing I Googled was: "nonallergic rhinitis," which I fear I might have since this isn’t a cold OR allergies. *sneezes*
- My most used phrase(s): ”Meep.” or… “meeeeh”? Ionno. Wait, maybe it’s “Ionno.” lol
- First word that comes to mind: Wuff.
- What I last said to a family member: ”Because Halo.” [explaining why Windows Phone’s “Cortanna” is amusing]
- One place that makes me happy & why: Joann’s [fabric/craft store chain] because I spend hours in there having brilliant ideas that I then neglect. @_@
- How many blankets I sleep under: One, but also a literal pile of pillows. Hence the title of my main blog, lol.
- Favourite beverage(s): Strawberry-banana smoothies and hazelnut coffee drinks.
- Last movie I watched in the cinema: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Don’t get out to the movies much, but made an exception for my fav sci-fi franchise, hah.
- Things I can’t live without: My computer and my pile of pillows.
- I plan on learning: How to cast resin to step up my prop and detail making. o:
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Wannado a thing? Go do it. Go learn. Go practice. The internet is a fount of knowledge to get you at least started on just about anything. No excuses, lol.
- Blog(s): this one for random brainspew; fuzzimutt for my plush business venture; teh-artsy-mutt for rarely-updated artstuffs and animation-nerding; sketchiverse for even more neglected headworld/OCs junk; several “secret” ones simply for my own organization.
I tag: YOU. Nah, really… whoever wants to go at it, man. I’m lazy.
Finally found/acquired photos of my girl!Kid cosplay! Luckily pre- armor breakage. I did this costume, hammer included, in like… a week. That’s how I roll, apparently. XD I have in-progess and detail shots of the props and accessories for once. I’ll post them soon.
My Red buddy there had the MOST AWESOME Transistor sword and a lot of our photos are drowned out by its supercool glow. XD It was VERY neat tho. We felt the need to recreate that chibi art. :3
Non FashionPolice photos are from Red and her friend… if anyone knows her, let me know so I can credit!
Just finished up two more ready to ship, ready to wear Chompy masks! These are fancy, one of a kind paint jobs! :)
Ever have a serious WANT but have no idea what you’d do with it? @_@
But really, the purple and gold one is awesomely fab. *thinks of costume concepts*
So what, exactly, started this whole ball petition/boycott thing?
This is long.
Entitled children thinking they’re taking a brave stand… when they understand VERY little of how things work. Sounds like tumblr, lol.
To sum up for those not into tl;dr… there’s a rudely entitled but very official change.org petition to the staff of AWA's formal ball to “give them what they pay for” after the price had to be raised to fix years of profit loss.
The profit loss was, in turn, caused by entitled attendees pretty much taking advantage of what’s been provided… to the point that they expect much more than what can now be given. This has slowly caused the cost to go up… but the ticket price never did [until now] out of appreciation for attendees.
There are people whining about this now.
It makes me me sad and frustrated that it’s being blasted on such a public platform for CHANGE as if it’s such a crime… only because such platforms are so accessible to clueless people hiding behind computer screens. I equate this to people starting gofundme campaigns for small things like “Help me get to __Con!” Don’t abuse the power of the internet for things you clearly need to handle personally… or even, ionno, LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT FIRST?
:3 more of ‘em: [link]
Cosplay game was WEAK this Dragon*Con because I spent all my time on a huge idea in very little time. Things broke because of my rush-job and before I could get good photos. T__T
What few I have from friends will follow shortly, and I’ll be on the lookout for others’ photos to pop up.
chell’s only co-workers have been homicidal robots and she’s about had it
The most beautiful crossover.
By the end of the second day you play as chell trying to find all those cowardly animatronics that are now all huddled in one of the closets, trying to get the fuck away from her.
*emotes* “Bitch, please.”
when the artist u hate releases a catchy song
More arty things, this time fan art of The Awesomes, the show I animated on for the passed 5 months or so (can I just point out how weird and cool it is that I’m doing fan art of a show I worked on?). Here’s Concierge in her new supersuit—she’s my favorite, the secret star of the show.
Check out the show at Hulu! It just got picked up for its 3rd season! Go Awesomes!
So is fanart extra special if you work on the thing? lol